Copyright 2005 David A. Wheeler, Ph.D., PHR, ACMT
updated 06/30/05 09:43 PM
Computer Presentation Suggestions
- One group member does the presentation. Another introduces the
- Use a Sans Serif Font like Arial or Univers
- Title page
- Team members names
- Presenter first
- Others in alphabetical order or by amount of work
- Team name
- Don't use the word "By"
- Have it on screen while speaker is introduced
- Last slide should be a summary of key points
- Stand in middle of the room.
- Say who you are and what your major is.
- Say who the person is and the presenters qualifications.
- Learn to do it without notes.
- Have eye contact with audience.
- At end, Introducer says, "Are there any questions?" and "Thank You".